Sunday, March 14, 2010

70 days

That's about the number of days I have left with Joseph before he goes.
Sometime in September. That's All I can say about when.
He will be gone for 6-8 months. Hopefully it will actually be 6 this time but it never has that's why I give a range.
There are ALWAYS pre deployment work ups but this time they are getting all these extra classes and stuff.
Just seems never ending.
He has been home about 2.75 years now with EOD school and the 2 moves and all.
Not that EOD school was like having him around.
I just think I am in shock.
I miss my pendleton / lar girls .
Thank goodness for face book right:)
I am so happy Joseph is living his dream I guess I am just readjusting mine again ( or looking for it)
Ok enough whining.
All I know is this
I am trying not to be scared
My husband is now a bomb tech
And I don't like change

Hopefully my friends who read my ramblings. Will still reAd even when I'm sad sometimes.

I promise new stories soon about Oscar the oppossum and Randy the raccoon.

Xoxo

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

4 comments:

  1. Awww, Heather, I'm always listening. Good, bad, happy, sad. That's what friends are for. :) Hang in there sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will survive!!! And I will be there to hang out and get into trouble with you :o)

    Don't forget...it's your mormonly duty to stand by your husband.
    Wait.... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Larelle. Look stop trying to convert me! LMAO.
    Headed to new zeland we are!!
    There is a ton of booze left wii night !

    Trish. Thank you so much! Why are u not blogging !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cut yourself some slack, woman! My blog is whiny and sad like 85% of the time! ;) We're all here. You are BOTH brave and we admire you both.

    ReplyDelete