Tuesday, February 2, 2010

You have to be Shitting me!!

So I finally fell asleep at about 3:30 this a.m. I love insomnia, anyway. I awoke to the whining of my smallest dog Izzy wanting to go out at 3:45. I get up and head to the living room to open the slider. Out all 3 of them go. I then decide to grab a spoonfull of ice cream while I wait.
They all come inside. I give them all treats and head back to bed.

I choose to walk down the hall with no light as to not wake up Joseph since he has to get up soon.
I kick off my Ugg slippers and get into bed.
My super nose kicks in and I smell... POOP.

At this point I am irratated because I just let them out and am wondering who the culprit is.
I turn on the light and see the small poop in the hall. IZZY.

Why the hell did she wake me up to go out if she was going to come back inside and poop.

I get up to pick it up and see she has peed too. (this is when I am glad my carpet is from 1980 ish were not really sure.)
Then I see the spots.
I head toward my Uggs.
Have I mentioned that I have the Ugg slippers with the thick tread soles.

I pick them up and see one fine sole, then...
One poop covered sole.

I now spend 20 minutes cleaning up the carpet.

Now it's time to clean the Ugg.

I take it to the bathroom to brush Poop into the toliet.

Before I can start I drop my Ugg into the toilet.

Only the top hit the water for a second and the water was clean, but thats not the point.
so now I head to the kitchen and get a wooden kabob skewer and try to fix the situation.

I scrape and such for 10 minutes.
The Ugg is alive but very sad.

All this is going on and my lab harley is looking at me with pity, my big puggle Sam has gone to hide with Joseph and Izzy the culprit is following me around looking for love and treats.

Did I mentioned all this happened because I didn't want to turn the hall light on because Joseph was sleeping. Did I mention he sleeps thru anything. Truly anything.

Am I being punished for eating ice cream at 4a.m.??

Yup this is my life.

Feel free to laugh.
:)

3 comments:

  1. Awww, it's just life with dogs!!!! Those Uggs have nine lives :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. shame on you for letting that ice cream get to you...hehe I feel your pain. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got a cheaper pair of uggs today and will always use a light. and yes Trish you think I would be used to it. LOL

    ReplyDelete